Site security is of paramount importance to John G Russell (Transport) Ltd. To this end the Terminal is equipped with the following site security measures:
- Full palisade fencing around perimeter.
- Multiple camera closed-circuit television (C.C.T.V) system.
- Full access control is in place to ensure admittance and monitoring of authorised personnel into the main rail terminal and storage area.
- Main access gate is secured during inactive periods.
- Investment in systems and personnel will assist in keeping the site incident free.
- Approval is currently being sought from the DfT to permit the loading of goods for transit through the channel tunnel.